Wine & Words Wine/Book Club
We have always enjoyed reading and there is nothing better than pairing a book with a glass of wine. With this in mind, we created a unique wine/book club where you will be shipped two bottles of McKahn wine every other month to enjoy with the book that we have chosen for that time period. (Book not included with wine shipment) We will then meet virtually to discuss. Each new member who signs up will receive an exclusive McKahn Family Cellars Book Club journal and bookmark.
Knowing the importance of reading and the impact it can have on a child, a portion of our proceeds for this club will be donated every year to the Pajama Program. Below is the history of this amazing organization.
The Pajama Program was founded in 2001 by Genevieve Piturro. While reading to children waiting for foster care placement in New York City, Genevieve encountered many children who did not have pajamas. Determined to make change, she began collecting pajamas from her family and friends and delivered them to the children herself. Her initiative grew into a nationwide effort to provide comforting bedtimes and healthy sleep to all children, everywhere. Since then, Pajama Program has provided over 7.5 million cozy pajamas and inspiring storybooks to children nationwide who are experiencing challenges beyond their control. In recent years, Pajama Program has expanded programming to include sleep health education for children, parents, caregivers, and educators in efforts to ensure that children are fully supported at bedtime.
- 2 bottles of McKahn wines will be shipped out every other month. We will conveniently ship to your business or home.
- These shipments are not based on new releases, so you may receive the same wines more than once throughout your membership.
- Wine & Words Book Club Members will receive a 15% discount on all wine purchases.
- If you are a current Final Final Club Member, you will receive those discounts instead of 15%.
- $10 flat rate ground shipping on Wine & Words club packs.
- Any additional orders throughout the year will be charged shipping at your club discounted rate of 15%
- Invitations to Zoom gatherings to discuss each book. Each discussion will take place on the first Thursday of the discussion month.
- Each new member will receive an exclusive McKahn Family Cellars Book Club journal & bookmark.
Above all, you will receive personalized service and will always feel like part of the family.
By clicking the Join Now or Submit button below, you agree to the following terms:
- You are of legal drinking age (21 years or older)
- You authorize McKahn Family Cellars to charge your credit card on file automatically up to 2 weeks prior to each release.
- Cancellations must be made prior to the credit card charge after 1 year of membership, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org.